Thursday, March 24, 2011

A List, as I Have No Time for a Post

Wrote 600 words of my novel this morning after 700 yesterday, which combine for 200 less than my daily target. But finished a chapter, so okay.

Have a rough work up of the article together, at least enough to get ideas from my coauthor, who should let me know if he regrets ever proposing this. Now to find a dozen more ways writing is like basketball.

Last night did a workshop for a chapter of the LUW and Alpine School District (I think that was the combination) to make up for missing a few Saturdays ago. Uber thank yous to Canda for giving me a second chance. Hope it was worth the wait.

Finalizing my curriculum for my Writing for the YA Market class through the University of Utah’s Lifelong Learning Program. Hoping it carries, except the part of me that is going nuts from busyness, which hopes it doesn’t.

Finishing a workshop on voice and style. Do you know how to define them? I hope I do, as I’m doing a two hour presentation that claims so.

Need to do a little orientation on personal narrative for work. Some day. Preferably soon.

Still have a web site and blog, which I often forget.

Getting married in under two months. Being married, I think, will be great, but getting married is kind of a hassle.

Finished One Crazy Summer by Rita Williams-Garcia, a good book very well written and with rare quality voice. It was recommended by Sara Zarr, who knows what’s she’s talking about whenever she talks about anything. Am proud of myself. Read it. (And by this, I mean you should read it, not I have read it. Thought that too is true.)

I think I need to go shopping. Time for my next list.

No comments:

Post a Comment